No vehicle parking on any street in Lake Charles between 2:00am and 6:00am.
No parking on the grass at any time and no parking to block the sidewalk.
Please consider this the warning, security patrols will issue fines to be reviewed by the covenant committee.
■You can call ahead to let the guards know if friends or relatives are coming and to let them in without calling homeowner.
FCC Trash Pickup Information:
■Wednesday Pickup for Yard Waste, Trash, and Recycling.
■Bulk Pickup: 4th Wednesday of every month
■If you have any questions please contact 772-871-1775.
Water Emergencies: Call the Water Services District at 772-340-0220 if you have a water outage or broken sprinklers that you can't shut off. They will come and turn the system off until it's repaired.
No sign of any kind can be erected in Lake Charles without written consent of the Modifications Committee.
An "Open House" sign on a unit listed for sale is subject to the following limitations:
■The owner (for signs placed by Owner) or Broker or sales agent (for signs placed by Broker) must be physically present on the unit property at all times during the Open House.
■The placement of Open House signs is limited to no more than 2 days per week between the hours of 1 pm and 5 pm.
■The Modifications Committee must approve the sign.
Pets MUST be leashed at all times when out of your home, this means the front or back yards, streets, sidewalks and in common areas. You must pick up waste after your dog and return it home with you.
• Landscapers will mow and edge the FRONT and SIDE YARD to the back of Air Conditioner. BACKYARD will be mowed only. Mowing will be done every week in the summer and every other week in the winter. New Sod – Stake Area with Orange Tape to Not Mow
• Bushes in the FRONT and SIDE YARD to the back of Air Conditioner will be trimmed once a month. Reflectors can be put out in front of planting beds, trees and/or bushes that the Homeowner does not want cut. Red – Do Not Cut Anything Red – Do Not Cut Individual Tree/Bush
• Any plantings in the BACK YARD are the responsibility of the Homeowners and must be maintained.
• Palm trees that are less than 12 feet high are trimmed. Trees that are 12ft or over (require a ladder to trim) are the responsibility of the Homeowner.
• Grass from the Preserve areas that encroaches onto the homeowner’s lot is trimmed twice a year (April & November).
Irrigation heads as well as the irrigation system is the sole responsibility of the homeowner.
Alligator Hotline 1-866-392-4286